Mastech MS6812 Phone Telephone Line Cord Tracker Network Line Cable Tester
- List PriceUS$19.71piece
- Sale PriceUS$19.71piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
The Cable Tracker is designed to identify and trace wires or cables within a group without damaging the insulation. For telephone line,it can identify some state in the line,and more convenience to install, debug, maintain telephone line. There are a Sender(MS6812-T)and a Receiver(MS6812-R) included in The Cable Tracker.
Mastech MS6812 Multi Function Cable Tracker Sender Receiver Repair Identify Wire.
Main Color: Green
Sender Size: about 14.3cm(L) X 3.2m(W) X 2.3cm(H)
Receiver Size: about 23.8cm(L) X 3.5cm(W) X 2.3cm(H)
Package Size: about 25.5cm(L) X 12.5cm(W) X 4cm(H)
Black/Red wire length: about 78cm
White wire length: about 54cm
Tone Generator Output (Square Waveform): Single (1500Hz) or Dual (1300~1500Hz)
Power Supply: 2X9V 6F22 Battery
Send tone frequency: 1.5kHz
Receive frequency range: 100 ~ 300 kHz
1. Judge continuity of the cables or wires.
2. Track the cables or wires,and diagnose the break point.
3. Receiver the tone signal on the cables or wires(telephone line).
4. Identify the state in the working telephone line(clear,ring,busy).
5. Send a single solid tone or a dual alternating tone to the object cables or wires.
NOTE: The line to be tested must not be in a state to be electric, or the signal interference will affect the detection results.
- Judge continuity of the cables or wires
- Track the cables or wires, and diagnose the break point
- Receiver the tone signal on the cables or wires (telephone line)
- Identity the state in the working telephone line (clear, ringing, busy)
- Cables repair
1. When nonuse, take away the Sender from the test circuitry, and switch to "OFF".
2. Keep away from moisture.
3. Do not use the tester under the hight voltage environment. Always follow this user's manual, otherwise it may cause the damage to the tester or personal injury.
1 x Receiver
1 x Sender
1 x Cloth bag
2 x 9V batteries
1 x User manual